October 11, 2017
- Added Group Permission feature in NUMM which enables tailoring of group settings
- Added a new setting to block users from editing email and design templates
- Added new strict controls in BG-Data
- Added Matrix title, when copying matrix through import function
- Added function to automatically map BG-Data to survey
- Fixed label issue when uploading BG-Data file for the first time
- Fixed filter limit issues on report page and in the NUMM
- Fixed possibility to edit logic that was broken
- Fixed issue for duplicate respondent in distribution
- Fixed reminder of SMS sendout which now allows multiple languages
- Fixed "API Mail Text", where changes are not saved without clicking "Save"
- Small fix when updating folders to keep it from opening/closing all the time in the NUMM
- Extended automatic versioning of all CSS and JS includes, to mitigate browser cache issues
- Updated tag formatting in web pages to be more compliant with web standards
- Refactor of Account Selector, NUMM and Password settings
- XSS fix in the NUMM
- Fixed issue for duplicate respondent in distribution
Product Update: Flag questions & enable survey feedback
October 10, 2017
We have users on all levels. Some of them work fulltime with conducting surveys and some of them aren’t as experienced. We have introduced a new feature to help our users build crisp surveys with questionnaires of high quality, regardless level of expertise.
Flag questions opens the door to knowledge exchange. The functionality adds a flag next to each question in the respondent interface. So, when answering the respondent can easily click the flag and comment on the question in a predefined email.
Product Update: Domain White Listing – keep track of your surveys
October 3, 2017
Netigate is an intuitive and innovative survey platform where users can conduct any type of surveys, with any type of questions, and send them to any type of email address. Freedom and the possibility for the users to do whatever they want might be considered positive in most cases. However, we know that limitations are necessary sometimes. Therefore, we decided to implement Domain White Listing in our platform.
The account administrator can now control the distribution of surveys by allowing specific domains only (e.g. “hotmail.com”, “gmail.com”, “netigate.se”); Perfect for an organisation with a Netigate account dedicated for internal usage.
September 29, 2017
- User Management Features and Group Permissions added - possibility to use BG-Data
- User Management Features and Group Permissions added - possibility to change graph colors
- User Management Features and Group Permissions added - possibility to create mail templates
- User Management Features and Group Permissions added - possibility to create and/or edit design templates
- User Management Features and Group Permissions added - possibility to define list of available design templates
- Improved Embedded questions - possibility to change images/layout presented in send-out
- Improved Import functionality of matrix questions
- Corrected URLs that referenced www.netigate.se to netigate.se which caused a higher risk of spam filters blocking test mails
- Fixed issues where end users had to manually clear their browser cache
September 22, 2017
- New Feature: DKIM support
- New Feature: Paganized distribution page (10 sendouts/page)
- Improved how matrices are presented in PowerPoint
- Re-designed word cloud title in PowerPoint
- Improvement of 2WaySMS with multi language
- Improved functionality of crosstab limit in shared reports
- Added possibility to copy & merge surveys placed in archive
- XSS fixes on respondent page
- More accurate mobile preview in Survey Design
- Enhancement of time filters in report
- Simplified folder management by removing the folder Uncategorized from the list
- Added check whether the edited reminder's body should be saved as text or as HTML
- Added cache reload function to refresh captions from database without recompile
- General code clean-up web-service helper functions
- Extended functionality of QA codes for multi language surveys
September 15, 2017
- XSS removed
- Speedup of survey indexation for large amounts of surveys
- Major speedup of distribution page
- Added pagination to distribution
- Added access to survey link and delete answer functionality in the individual answer page
- Added permissions to remove CINT and logins from distribution
- Added survey comment to survey info dialog
- Read-only users are now limited to report page in migrated accounts
- Improved file upload in CSS generator
- Adjustments in the API Mail Text to fix load/save issue for certain accounts
- Reformatted reset password mail text for unmigrated accounts
- Captionized and reformatted reset email text for unmigrated accounts
- Adjusted rendering of weighted matrix without weights
- Replaced hardcoded URL with SiteConfiguration. BaseURL
- Changed priority order of information on login page
- Enhanced rendering of comprehensive matrixes in Internet Explorer
- Rendering fixes in report
August 30, 2017
- Save send out - It's now easier to save new send outs.
- Shared design templates - Shared templates are now visible in all sub accounts.
- Design templates - Five new design templates available in all accounts.
- Logotypes - Change for logo images that was not stored locally.
- NUMM tabs - Changed layout for the new tabs in NUMM for Internet Explorer.
- Date picker in NUMM - Changed look for the date picker in NUMM.
- Loading of mail templates – Reoptimization for loading of mail templates.
- Validation mail address - Validation added for validation of send out address in test mail.
- Error message - New error message added for failed send out.
- Error message - New error message in the white list.
- Internet Explorer debug - Removed debug value that broke earlier versions of IE.
- Default Language - Changed the default language for some cases to English.
- Cross tab limit - Improved visualisation of the cross tab limit.
- Deleted Surveys - Change in NUMM to show if surveys has been deleted.
- Empty admin text - Fix for empty admin texts.
- Language support - New language support for change of certain graphs.
- Start page - Optimization of what saved reports that are visible on the start page.
- Failed filtering - Change so that failed filters are not visible in the filtering list.
- Notify logic - Added block to disable notify logic.
- Support number - Change of German support number
- Background data - Hide send out columns in import in BG-data
- Survey import - Change the way we read in an Excel file in survey import
- Share links - Global limit is taken into account for shared links
- Copy Survey - Optimization of listing of surveys for Copy Surveys
- Test Mail - Updated value for mail sender in test mail send out
- Survey index, Copy survey - Optimized page rendering for speed
- Create - Optimized rendering speed of answered questions
- Migration - Fix to avoid crash if customer had no password
- Migration - Fix to avoid page crash if customer or adhoc was already migrated
- Report - Optimized loading of saved reports
Product Update: Netigate Everywhere – collect feedback everywhere you go
August 22, 2017
Now you can collect valuable feedback anywhere and anytime, even when you’re offline. Never miss out on gathering the feedback you need! Netigate Everywhere is an integrated part of your ordinary Netigate account that makes your online surveys, offline-compatible. Therefore you can collect feedback everywhere you go.
Download the Netigate Everywhere app, available for iOS and Android, on your mobile device or tablet and log in to your Netigate account. Once the device is online, all surveys will be available for download to your device. All data collected can be easily synchronized to your online account whenever you want.
Product Update: New Mobile-friendly Survey Designs
March 16, 2017
Here's something refreshing!
- We have introduced a new and mobile friendlier survey design for you and your respondents.
- We have made it easier than ever to find and select the right designs for your survey.
- We also have introduced Mobile Preview that lets you view how the survey will look on a mobile device.
Just click “Survey Design” when you begin your survey to choose from our new Mobile friendly design.