Personal feedback is one of the most important elements of successful communication. Whether in the workplace or in a personal environment, good feedback provides new perspectives and helps us grow personally. Feedback strengthens our bonds with others and helps us develop our strengths.
Many people have already recognized this special gift of feedback. That’s why we at Netigate have collected the best quotes about feedback for you.
Which quote do you miss? Just write to us – we will be happy to include your feedback quotes in this blog post:
- “We all need people who will give us feedback. That’s how we improve.” – Bill Gates
- “It’s important to have a feedback loop, where you’re constantly thinking about what you’ve done and how you could be doing better” – Elon Musk
- “The key to learning is feedback. It is nearly impossible to learn anything without it.” – Steven D Levitt
- “Clear thinkers take feedback from reality, not society” – Naval Ravikant
- “Feedback is the breakfast of champions” – Ken Blanchard
- “Make feedback normal. Not a performance review.” – Ed Batista
- “Average Players want to be left alone. Good players want to be coached. Great players want to be told the truth.” – Doc Rivers
- “Feedback is the compass for greatness; it tells you what to avoid, what to learn, and where to excel.” – Henrik Ceder, Netigate
- “There is no failure. Only feedback.“ – Robert Allen
- “Feedback is a free education to excellence. Seek it with sincerity and receive it with grace.” – Ann Marie Houghtailing
- “Withholding feedback is choosing comfort over growth.” – Adam Grant
- “Learners need endless feedback more than they need endless teaching.” – Grant Wiggins
- “Direct and personal feedback really is the simplest and most effective way of motivation.” – Patrick Lencioni
- “If we shield ourselves from all feedback, we stop growing.” – Brené Brown
- “Failure is merely feedback that there is something blocking the path of the emergence and expansion of the greatest version of yourself.” – Mother Teresa
- “If you’re not in the arena also getting your ass kicked, I’m not interested in your feedback.” – Brené Brown
- “In the absence of feedback, people will fill in the blanks with a negative. They will assume you don’t care about them or don’t like them.” – Pat Summit
- “Negative feedback can make us bitter or better”. – Robin Sharma
- “Positive or negative is all feedback.” – Oscar Auliq Ice
- “I don’t believe that receiving feedback well means that you have to take the feedback.” – Sheila Heen
- “Clear thinkers take feedback from reality, not society.“ – Naval Ravikant
- “The best-solicited feedback is confidential feedback. It’s good because nobody gets embarrassed or defensive.“ – Marshall Goldsmith
- “The best feedback is what we don’t want to hear.“ – George Raveling
- “The leader of the past knew how to tell. The leader of the future will know how to ask.“ – Peter Drucker
- “If you want people to be flexible, adaptable, and open to feedback, so must you.” – George Raveling
- “Life is feedback.” – Lewis J.
Why are these quotes about feedback so important to us?
Netigate is a feedback platform that was founded in 2005. Through our survey tool and consulting services, we ensure that every voice is heard. As a company and a team, we believe in the positive power of feedback. Good feedback changes the world – on a small or large scale. Book a demo with one of our feedback experts.