About the report
- How Swedish employees have experienced remote working and their feelings towards returning to the office
- How they want the workplace of the future to look like
- How expectations and behaviours differ depending on age
- Does age matter for how well you work from home?
- Comments and analyses from leaders and experts
Netigate has conducted a unique survey that shows how Swedish employees have experienced remote working, feelings towards returning to the office, and how they want the workplace of the future to look like. The report also focuses on the age issue and how expectations and behaviours differ depending on age. At the end of the report, a chapter is included that focuses exclusively on thoughts about age.
The survey is nationally representative, which means that the respondents have an even distribution of gender, age, region, income level, and so on. We asked 2,145 randomly selected individuals who work full-time or part-time at workplaces around Sweden. The survey was conducted between September 27, 2021 and September 30, 2021