Competent and motivated managers are an essential part of your company’s success. 360-degree feedback involves evaluating managers on four different levels. This way, each individual manager is efficiently supported in becoming aware of their impact, as well as their strengths and weaknesses.
- How to conduct 360-degree surveys
- The variations of 360-degree feedback
- Areas to focus on when conducting 360º feedback
- How to create a 360-degree questionnaire
- The benefits of 360-degree feedback