First Quarter Highlights:
- 48 % Q1 sales growth overall
- 100 % growth in strategic markets
- 100 + new customers during Q1
Netigate continues to grow strongly in all markets, especially in DACH, Sweden and Norway, where the company is gaining increasing market share.Among the new Netigate customers are some of the world’s leading brands: Lufthansa, Honda and Volkswagen.
Focus on creating the best feedback solutions
– We have continued our focus on making our solution even better; making it easier to collect feedback and deliver insights in real-time to key stakeholders, helping them to take more well-informed decisions. In line with the rapid growth of mobile usage when answering surveys, one of our best-received product releases has been the improved Respondent Experience for mobile respondents, increasing the response rate from mobile devices, and making the experience more enjoyable.
We also have very exciting news soon to be announced for our Enterprise customers, about how we will be making it easier to collect and manage feedback for multinational companies with thousands of users, delivered through an unparalleled secure platform, says Sakarias Fasth, Head of Product.
– We are grateful and honoured by the trust placed in us by our existing and new customers. I am very proud of the fantastic team we have at Netigate. Regardless of department, we maintain the same focus to serve and add value for our customers. Every time we help our customers to reduce churn and improve customer loyalty, find, keep and develop their talents, or understand their market, we stand aligned with our mission, says Tobias Thalbäck, CEO at Netigate.
Netigate is one of the leading European providers of cloud based services for online surveys that are primarily used for customer feedback, employee feedback and market research. We help organisations gain valuable insights, make better business decisions and improve processes. Our customers range from small organisations to global companies in all industries, including many leading companies around the world such as Electrolux, Ericsson, Vodafone and E.ON.