Spotify brings the right music for every moment – on computers, mobiles, tablets, home entertainment systems, cars, gaming consoles and more. Just search for music you love, or let Spotify play you something great. Create and listen to your playlists for free or subscribe to Spotify Premium for on-demand access at the highest audio quality – with zero ads.
Fast facts: Over 75 million active users. Over 20 million subscribers. Available in 58 markets.
Spotify’s goal is to help people listen to whatever music they want, whenever they want, wherever they want. In order to deliver on this promise, they depend on attracting, recruiting and developing great and skilled people. One key ingredient of employee development is employee feedback surveys. Some of the challenges Spotify encountered were:
- Dependent on several vendors for their different survey needs.
- Not able to access real-time data, due to delays in reporting from external survey vendors (lost opportunity for timely changes).
- It required a huge amount of internal resources, due to having offices and employees worldwide, even though the process was outsourced, due to inflexible and non-scalable solutions.
- Difficult and time consuming to connect employee engagement to team performances and business outcomes.
- Changes to surveys and in-depth reports required additional costs
- Only access to static reports
- One online solution with a wide range of survey options, such as, Employee Engagement, Employee Satisfaction, Employee Loyalty/Employee Net Promoter Score (eNPS), 360 degree feedback, Onboarding and Exit Surveys.
- An intuitive interface, which make it easy to use, even for the most non-computer savvy people.
- Easy to customize all employee engagement surveys and reports in 65 + languages.
- Automatically delivers dynamic and professional-looking reports, in real-time, from the time the first question is answered in the survey.
- Allow managers to filter and segment survey data through simple point-and-click interface.
- Easily connect survey results to project outcomes and business performance.
- Visually appealing reports and powerful analytics with graphs, diagrams and sentiment analysis.
- Ability to share the results online with key stakeholders, and make it easy to act on the data.
“To have a solution that makes collection of the data easy, analysis of the data fast and efficient, and really helps you gain insights about your business and employees – makes our life easier. Netigate gives us confidence in our HR work and helps us to make better decisions.”
Reduced administrative times by 75% (customization, analysis, reporting). Reduced lead-time from survey distribution to ready-to-use reports by 3-5 weeks
Allowed Spotify to identify specific drivers of employee satisfaction. Actionable insights delivered through professional and visually beautiful reports
Reduced cost of conducting surveys by £150,000. Response rate increased by 55%
Download Case Study